Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Olympics 2018: Dropping In

Alas, I won't have time to paint these Games with the same intensity that I have painted the last Winter Games and two previous Summer Games.  Darn that working for a living thing...

However, I just couldn't resist painting today's events as I watched them play out on my television screen.  This is the American, Kelly Clark, as she puts in her Bronze Medal winning ride in the Women's Half Pipe finals.

This is a small 4x6 inch original watercolor painting that is available by emailing me at greigsart@gmail.com.  Since it is an original it is first come first served.  It is $75 plus shipping.  The painting was created using Yarka St Petersburg watercolors from Richesonart.com.  And yes, international shipping is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment